Stopbyte

How to show lines on graph according to values varying from0 to 100?

i am developing an app where i have to display a line graph. on x-axis there a ids from 0 to n and on y axis there are perctentages from 0 to 100. now if id 1 has 30 percentage and id has 90 percentage i want the graph line to be from 30 to 90 and then so on (without using any libray) i want to draw it on canvas
can somebody please help me out

1 Like

Yes @nayab_sarfraz2 we can hep, but you should be even more specific especially on the Technology concerned?!

for example: are you using C#? Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.NET or PHP or Java!!!

they all differ in the way you can draw graphs on.

basically the most common case around at Stopbyte, is .NET technology. so i’d suggest taking a look at the Graphing control for that.

other than that @nayab_sarfraz2 you’ll need to be more specific! so that we can tag/categorize your question appropriately to get faster & better answer :slight_smile:

If @Yassine’s assumption was correct, This is for a Windows Forms Application, the you can use the Chart control built by Microsoft, and integrated into the .Net framework starting from version 4.0.

In case you are using an older version of .Net framework (which is not recommended) you’ll have to install the Charts library (the same one integrated into .Net later versions) manually.

This is a link for .Net 3.5: Microsoft Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5